This course was designed to show how a cybersecurity program needs to be a continuously evolving and constantly sustained project. Participants in this course will progress through the major phases of the Cybersecurity Lifecycle: Assessment, Implementation, and Maintenance - identifying the necessary inputs and processes to achieve the required outputs for each phase. It is strongly recommended that the student has basic networking knowledge or completes Introduction to Industrial Networking prior to attending this course.
Skills You Will Learn
- How the Cybersecurity lifecycle is applied
- What each phase means to the entire process
- What inputs are required for each step
- What the anticipated output is for each step
- How the lifecycle is applied to ISA/IEC-62443
Who Should Attend
- Process engineers responsible for cybersecurity
- Employees responsible for control system cybersecurity
Course includes CSP exam and exida Cyber Book Package
*Students will receive 32 Professional Development Hours (PDH) or 3.2 Continuing Education Units (CEU) upon completion of the course
Course Length: This course will be presented in 8 half day (4 hour) sessions. All sessions must be attended.
March 7-10 & 14-17, 2023
Tentative timing: 8:30AM-12:30pm EST